Café Avalaun is seeking self-motivated, outgoing and friendly Baristas to join our team in Warrensville Heights, Ohio. Baristas will operate all functions of the café from food and drink preparations to cleaning stations and tables.
Café Avalaun’s mission is to be the leader in Gluten Free all natural, artistically prepared food, drink and bakery, hosted in a green environment. We focus on simple preparation from fresh, locally sourced ingredients and our menu includes delicious house made gluten free bakery items, crepes, fresh salads, daily soups, paninis and coffee service.
We offer: One week of paid vacation for full time employees, 50% off all items and the ability to bring one guest weekly to partake in 50% off. Compensation is based on experience and shifts are primarily 8am to 6pm, but may vary.
What can you expect?
- Welcome customers and determine their interests, wants and needs
- Educate customers by answering questions and explaining the menu
- Sell coffees by clarifying differences in beans and coffee preparation machines
- Prepare coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques
- Deliver food and drinks to tables, provide service as needed and clean tables
- Maintain inventory by replenishing coffee bean supply, brewing supplies, pastries, and cookies
- Perform food preparation and operate a specific station (crepes, paninis, omelets, and salads)
- Complete opening responsibilities including setting up stations, inspecting the cleanliness and working condition of all tools, equipment and supplies
- Complete closing responsibilities including break down, clean and prepare for the next shift
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following food and safety guidelines
- Meet with manager to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
What is required?
- We are willing to train the right candidates
- An upbeat, customer service attitude
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- A latte love for coffee!
Want to join our team? Submit a resume for consideration!
Apply directly -> http://www.cafeavalaun.com/jointheteam-1/
Apply with Indeed -> https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=8fcfa7d08c8be1ee&tk=1clu8j6ro0g0t152&from=vjnewtab
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
OTHER JOBS FROM CAFE AVALAUN
This is a great Full-time position for a talented cook looking to stretch into a new role with management opportunities. This position will involve customer interactions so a great outgoing personality is a must. Able to think outside the box and accommodate our guests’ personal dietary needs whenever possible. A fun ever changing environment with lots of room for creativity and empowerment. Reliable transportation is a must.
An important role in any establishment. At our place, you’ll have customer interactions so a great outgoing accommodating personality is a must. Excellent entry level position with room to grow in our expanding company. We hire for great attitude, we’ll train you on the rest. Reliable transportation is a must.
Part-time position to assist Chef/Owner with managing daily admin responsibilities. Experience preferred, but new fresh thinkers welcomed. Experience with Quickbooks Online, bookkeeping, excel and square preferred. Should exhibit an acumen for details, processes, and systems. Reliable transportation is a must.
Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to Jennifer@CafeAvalaun.com or personally delivered to the cafe during business hours.
No phone calls to the cafe.